So when I tried to find some ideas on google, there were lots of ideas that you could do as a couple. But looking through the list made me think for a bit. Shouldn’t you as a couple be doing these sort of stuff more than just once a year?
Anyway, here’s my list for you couples out there!
- Instead of going out for dinner, why not cook for her/him something yourself? Or even better…Why not cook together? (If you do cook at home all the time… then go on…spoil yourselves and go on a romantic dinner).
- If you love animals, why not go to a zoo?! To check out my visit to the ZSL London Zoo, click here!
- Why not get away for a weekend? Doesn’t have to be anywhere expensive or cheesy like Paris. Get away to the country side or something.
- Do be cheesy!!! Candlelit dinner, red roses, chocolates etc etc. After all, it is Valentine’s Day!
- Why not build a fort together?! Bring your inner child back!
- Stay in and have a movie night. (Watch out for my top 10 movies to watch on Valentine’s Day!)
- Go on a bike ride together,
- and if the weather is nice, why not have a picnic as well?
- Go on a road-trip!
- Do something you normally wouldn’t do.
And that’s it!