Sometimes when you find changing your lifestyle hard, technology can make it easier for you. I have used and still use a few apps to help me with my weight loss and here are the three apps I use. Continue reading “Apps to Help with Weight Loss”
First of all, I would like to apologise for the lack of posts recently. I needed and still need a few time off to myself. Going through some stress. I promise to post as usual from end of March onwards, but in the meanwhile…
I’ve created a board filled with Mother’s Day DIY ideas, which I found on pinterest, for you to check out!!!
So all the single ladies (+ guys) out there, who to be honest do not really give a damn about Valentine’s day… you guessed it. I have a few tips to make it extra special for you, too!
- Does your room/workplace/home need a bit of sorting out? Then put together a playlist on youtube of your favourite songs, play it, sing to it, and start cleaning! Trust me… It’s a good workout, everything will look spotless and you will feel so much better!
- Why not invite your friends over and have a girls night in?!
- and what is a girls night in without a cheesy movie and some popcorn?! So put a cheesy movie on or if you are anything like me, then a comedy.
- Pamper yourself! Go to a spa or just get pampered at home.
- Go shopping! Treat yourself with something! Loving yourself and spending some money on yourself doesn’t hurt.
- Do something you normally wouldn’t do or used to have a hobby which you want to take up again? Like painting? Get the paintbrush out and start painting!
And that’s it!
So when I tried to find some ideas on google, there were lots of ideas that you could do as a couple. But looking through the list made me think for a bit. Shouldn’t you as a couple be doing these sort of stuff more than just once a year?
Anyway, here’s my list for you couples out there!
- Instead of going out for dinner, why not cook for her/him something yourself? Or even better…Why not cook together? (If you do cook at home all the time… then go on…spoil yourselves and go on a romantic dinner).
- If you love animals, why not go to a zoo?! To check out my visit to the ZSL London Zoo, click here!
- Why not get away for a weekend? Doesn’t have to be anywhere expensive or cheesy like Paris. Get away to the country side or something.
- Do be cheesy!!! Candlelit dinner, red roses, chocolates etc etc. After all, it is Valentine’s Day!
- Why not build a fort together?! Bring your inner child back!
- Stay in and have a movie night. (Watch out for my top 10 movies to watch on Valentine’s Day!)
- Go on a bike ride together,
- and if the weather is nice, why not have a picnic as well?
- Go on a road-trip!
- Do something you normally wouldn’t do.
And that’s it!