To make 200g of vanilla sugar, you will need:
- 2 tsp vanilla extract* (1 tsp is equivalent to one vanilla pod)
- 200g (1 cup) granulated sugar
- Put the sugar in a jar or anything with a lid where you can store the sugar in
- Add the vanilla extract to the sugar
- Mix it up with a spoon first
- If not mixed properly, close the jar/ whatever you are using with the lid and shake well
And that’s it!
Watch out for future posts to see what I’m going to make with the vanilla sugar I made!
*Cheaper than using actual vanilla pods!